The FR-1003 optic projector is a modern device for examining visual acuity and other eye functions. It has been designed to provide maximum durability and efficiency. Thanks to the use of a LED as a light source, the device is maintenance-free. Three personalized test sequences can be programmed using the intuitive remote control. The projector is delivered with a remote control, projection screen, red-green and polarized glasses and a base, alternatively it can also be mounted on the wall.
Large number of tests
Tests: • Letters • Pictures • Figures • E Snellen • Landolt rings • Red-green panel • Dual polarizing panel • Astigmatism • Fixation point • Cross cylinder • Schrober test • Worth • Stereo • Two-color balance • Foria / Foria with fixation • Vertical and horizontal coincidence
Masks: • Vertical • Horizontal • Single • Red-green • Polarizing
LED as a light source
• The projector is maintenance-free (LED up to 500,000 hours)
• The displayed optotypes are clearer and more pronounced
• It is possible to adjust the brightness of the presented optotype
• The maximum power consumption is only 11W
Programmable test sequences
• User can program 3 defined test sequences.
• Each program can contain up to 15 tests.
Keep visus function
This function allows to remember last displayed optotype in the projectors’ memory.
• Elegant streamline line
• Compact sizes
• Ergonomic remote control
• Optionally, it can be mounted on the wall
The function of automatic switching off the diode
Allows to automatically turn off the backlight in the projector after a certain period of inactivity: after 5, 10 or 15 minutes.