The FRITSCH ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer is in combination with the NEW practically maintenance-free wet dispersion unit ideal for measurement of particle shape and size of suspensions and emulsions.
Wet dispersion is particularly suitable for fine particles, poorly flowing, fine-agglomerating or sticky materials, which do not react in water or other liquids.
The measuring time depending on the sample quantity, is under 5 minutes. And the result is available immediately. This makes the ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer the perfect measuring instrument for the easy quality control, as well as for research and for laboratory tasks – and it is the fast alternative to sieving.
- Extra wide measuring range 5 μm – 3 mm
- 3 telecentric lenses available
- Powerful, practically maintenance-free and modular wet dispersion system
- Variable suspension volume between 150 ml and 500 ml
- Many organic solvents can also be used as a standard
- Efficient, valveless and automatic rinsing
- No dead space in measuring and rinsing circulation system
- Separate ultrasonic box with up to 50 Watt output for deagglomeration
- Fast and consistent cleaning
- State-of-the-art, simple and fast evaluation via FRITSCH Cloud and Gallery
Easy wet measurement
For perfect dispersion the sample material is fed into a closed liquid circulation system and is pumped with high power through the measuring cell between camera and LED strobe light. The continuously obtained images are the basis for the analysis with a variety of evaluation possibilities.