The FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line offers impact, shearing and cutting comminution in one instrument – with a higher performance, better cooling and significantly quieter than comparable instruments. Its powerful motor is ideal for the particularly fast comminution of soft to medium-hard, brittle as well as fibrous materials and temperature-sensitive samples with an extremely fast sample throughput, which can be further increased by the use of the FRITSCH Cyclone separators.
Overview of the features:
- Powerful grinding with 22,000 rpm with the impact rotor for particularly fast sample throughput
- Max. feed size < 15 mm, sample throughput of up to 15 l/h and more
- Intelligence-Safety-Control-System for particularly safe operation
- Final fineness down to d50 < 40 μm, sieve rings 0.08 – 6 mm
- Particularly good cooling of the grinding material
- Pleasantly quiet operation
- Very easy to clean due to Clean Design
- Batchwise or continuous grinding with FRITSCH Cyclone separators
Two instruments in one
With the cutting rotor you turn the Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line into a Cutting Mill for fast, efficient pre- and fine comminution of soft to hard-tough, fibrous materials and plastics.