The temperature forcing system designed and developed by Froilabo for all your thermal tests requiring extreme temperatures.
- Dry airflow from -75°C to + 250°C as standard
- Adjustable air flow rate of 2.2 to 8.4 L/s (8 to 30 Nm3/h)
- 4 axis steerable motorized arm
- Very rapid temperature setting: rise and fall in rapid temperature from -55°C to + 125°C in 7 seconds and from + 125°C to -55°C in 14 seconds
- Controlled ramp from 0.03°C/s to 15°C/s
- Very high thermal stability ≤0.5°C
- Possible use 24h/24, 7d/7
clear and evolving
The large touch screen with HMI allows easy and intuitive use of the Dragon.
The screen allows, among other things, access to the 3 working modes: manual, automatic or programmable, to consult and modify the 23 programmable temperature cycles (48 steps each).
The Dragon is equipped with an RS232C interface and / or GPIB IEEE 488 for a perfect integration with your supervision.
The security of
The Dragon is compliant with European Low Voltage and CE standards and is equipped with numerous safety features:
- General disconnector in padlockable front - Electronic thermostat independent of the control loop
- Touch screen with 3 levels of code access
- Minimum / maximum temperature thresholds component and air parameters
- Safety temperature set at the factory at + 20°C activated automatically when the system is on standby (arm up)
- Automatic switchover to regulation on the air thermocouple in case of component thermocouple fault
- Real-time diagnostic menu with permanent control of the Dragon's operation (refrigerant system pressure sensors, air flow and air thermocouple operation)