DSP, optical DVI extension module, is designed to let digital flat panel display extend over 300meters(1,000feet) away from host based on DVI standard by optical transmission technology. It can transmit EDID data and HDCP over fiber in real time. DSP can be used with DVI device as well as HDMI standard device such as Blu-ray player, PS-3 as well as DVI devices.
• High speed and long distance transmission by 1 channel SC type multi-mode optical fiber
• Supports resolution up to HDTV / 1080P, PC / WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
• TMDS video signal and EDID data is transmitted over optical fiber
• HDCP compliant
• Uses slim and light Aluminum case
• EMC & Safety : CE, FCC, UL