Designed to Deliver Exceptional Training
Through a Truly Immersive Experience.
From early pregnancy complications, high-risk deliveries, and postpartum emergencies to non-gravid scenarios for general nursing care, VICTORIA simulates a full range of obstetrical events to facilitate teamwork and deepen critical thinking skills in learners of all levels. More than a childbirth simulator, VICTORIA is a complete simulation solution developed from decades of obstetrical experience. It is a comprehensive package of tools and support designed to help improve patient safety in women’s health through education and training.
New interactive eyes: automatic visual object tracking and lifelike eye movements
• Fully programmable airway, breathing, and circulation physiological parameters
• True-to-life shoulder dystocia, breech, and C-section deliveries
• Births lifelike, full-term baby featuring programmable vitals for APGAR scoring
• Integrated array of sensors track participant performance in real-time
• Automatic recognition of 50+ virtual medications
• Wireless and tetherless; up to 10hrs. of battery life 2
• Supports real monitoring equipment: EKG, capnography, defib., NIBP, TOCO, and pulse oximeters
• Includes Microsoft Surface Pro tablet PC and Virtual Patient/CTG Monitor
• Includes 9 Labor & Delivery Simulation Learning Experiences (SLEs)
• Video training library covering setup and operation
• Converts into a non-pregnant patient for general nursing and gynecology training