GenePro COVID-19 Detection Test Kit is developed based on "WHO interim guidance for laboratory testing for 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in humans)" by WHO.
**Please note GenePro test is RT-PCR test. It is NOT a rapid IgG/IgM test **
- Results within 1.5 hour after extraction
- One-Step RT Real-Time PCR (Only require RNA template)
- All reagents (cDNA synthesis & qPCR analysis) are included
- The validity of RT-PCR reaction is precisely verified by using Positive Control (In-vitro transcript RNA)
- CFX96 Real-time PCR Detection System - IVD [Bio-Rad]
- ABI7500 Real-time PCR Detection System - [Applied Biosystems]
01 Target Genes(RdRP, E) Recommended by WHO
GenePro COVID-19 Detection Kit has been developed in accordance to the WHO guideline for 'Laboratory testing of 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).'
02 Highest Performance Enzyme
The highest performance enzyme provides highest detection sensitivity and speciﬁcity with minimum amount of sample avoiding false positive and false negative.
03 Highest Accuracy
High target speciﬁcity & low false negative rate. Optimal primer and probe design facilitates minimal false positive and false negative results. RdRP and E gene have been designed to react in separate tubes, allowing the highest accuracy of the test results.
04 RNA Positive Control
The test monitors the whole real-time RT-PCR process including reverse-transcription and ampliﬁcation. DNA as positive control can verify the ampliﬁcation process of DNA, but cannot conﬁrm the reverse-transcription process from RNA to DNA.