Evolution of light
Med Flash II is an Intense Pulsed Light device with an integrated cooling system.
An ergonomic and light-weight handpiece makes
it possible to treat all areas of the body easily, always
ensuring maximum comfort for both patient and operator
Why choose it?
Med Flash II is an intense pulsed light device with integrated skin cooling system, studied to perform a wide range of phototherapy applications, useful for effective hair removal, vascular treatments and skin rejuvenation, to treat acne, psoriasis and vitiligo. The sessions are efficient, comfortable, painless and safe.
Features and functioning
Med Flash II is a device at the forefront of technology which uses special lamp boxes, internationally patented by General Project.
The skin cooling system integrated in the machine makes the treatments comfortable, safe and effective.
The treatment temperature can very easily and accurately be selected on the 10.4" colour touchscreen display that allows easily and intuitively interacting with the machine.
• Integrated Cooling System
• Detachable hand piece with double cooling system
• Plug-in lamp box
• Spot size 50x25 nm, the biggest on the market
• High power
• Auto-adapting recharge time of 1 - 5 seconds
• Automatic recognition of filtration in use
• Adjustable pulse duration, delay and energy
• Automatic shots counter
• Shot recharge by USB
• 10.4” touch screen colour display
• Upgradeable software by Compact Flash card
• 7 I/O Communication ports (USB, serial)
• Customer database (optional)