laboratory bottle-top dispenser
The economic dispenser for the daily routine
- economical dispensing of non-aggressive liquids
- easy cleaning and maintenance
- all wearing parts, pistons and cylinders as well, are easily replaceable
- accurate volume adjustment, easy to read
- dispensing cartridge replaceable - spare cartridge is included
- dispensing cartridge is filled automatically by the lifting effect of a spring which pushes the piston up
- attachable to bottles with thread GL 45
All parts which come in contact with liquids are made of polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) and
ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM). This allows precise dispensing of many common media -
see Chemical resistance under "Download data sheet".
Limitations of use
Liquids which do not affect the materials of the device can be dispensed with respect to the following limits:
- viscosity: up to 150 mm²/s (10 ml) or up to 75 mm²/s (25 ml)
- vapor pressure up to 500 mbar
- density up to 13.6 g/cm³
- temperature up to +40 °C (104 °F)
Liquids that should not be dispensed include e.g. concentrated or oxidizing acids, non-polar solvents
like hydrocarbons and halogenated hydrocarbons.
* Final test values refer to the nominal volume (max. volume), which is imprinted on the device, at same temperature
+20 °C (68 °F) of device, surrounding and distilled water as well as at smooth, jerk-free operation.
1 Assimat No. 40163...
2 dispensing cartridges No. 40164...
1 discharge tube No. 40165001
1 filling tube No. 40165...
2 adapters of PP (GL 45/32 and GL 45/S 40)
Directions for use (w i t h o u t bottle)