Test Instrument for Testing the Electrical Safety of Medical Devices and Systems.
Test instruments included in the new generation of SECULIFE safety testers make is possible for electricians and medical technicians.
Reliable, comprehensive and efficient testing of the electrical safety of:
- Electrical medical devices per IEC/EN 62353 (VDE 0751) and
GOST R 62353
- Electrical devices per DIN VDE 0701-0702
- Including extension cables and PRCDs
- Arc welding equipment per IEC/EN 60974-4 (VDE 0544-4)
Testing of the electrical safety of electrical devices is required at medical institutes, doctors’ offices, healthcare centers and in the production of medical devices and is specified in accordance with legislation and stipulations set forth by official authorities, operating companies and insurance companies. Tests must be conducted as a preventive measure after each repair, and within the framework of work safety at regular intervals in order to protect users and patients.
Features and Highlights
- Antmicrobial properties of the housing
- 8 preconfigured test sequences for quickly testing operating equipment
- One universal, adjustable test sequence
- One test sequence executed with individual measurements
- Suitable for use by trained persons
and many more...