RESPIRA device.com® Advanced is the first high-performance ventilator based on automation of manual resuscitation bags. A precise and reliable device capable of controlling key ventilation parameters.
• Ease of use and component connexions
• Internal sterilization is not required: All ventilation components are external and discardable
• Technically accurate, effective and reliable
• Transportable, steady and resistant; it does not require installation
ACCURACY AND SAFETY
RESPIRA device.com® Advanced is able to emulate human ventilation by compressing a resuscitation bag using a linear piston. A sophisticated software provides highly precise ventilation while implementing a wide range of active and passive alarms. It is designed to work intensively, and without interruption.
• Wide range of effective ventilatory modes
• Its sensors measure airflow, pressure and tidal volume parameters
• Safety alarm system
• It monitors real time parameters
• Different ventilation methods to treat patients in different phases of invasive ventilation
The most common ventilation mode, intended for sedated patients. Physician sets up insufflation ratio, ventilation frequency, I:E Ratio and PEEP.
Physician sets up insufflation ratio, ventilation frequency, I:E Ratio, PEEP and trigger sensitivity.
This ventilation mode is usable for weaning ventilation. Physician sets up insufflation ratio, inspiratory time, PEEP, trigger sensitivity and apnea time.
it makes this device capable to deliver single insufflations by simply adjusting parameters and pulsing touch screen trigger button.