anesthesia catheter / central venous
Area of the body:
Antimicrobial Central Venous Catheter
1. Rifampicin and Minocycline integrates catheter inform of molecular, they release at a slow steady rate for long time, hence, the antimicrobial effect is durable and stable.
2. Compared with fi rst generation of Chlorhexidine , Silver Sulfadiazine, combination of Rifampicin and Minocycline has stronger antimicrobial effect without allergy to patients.
3. Protect against Staphylococci, Enterobacterial and Candida, in vitro, the Antimicrobial circle is more than 7 mm.
1. Reduce the chances of infection, prolong the indwelling time (for 30 days).
2. Reduce the frequency of changing catheter, therefore, it can reduce the risk.