Features and Benefits
1. Made of 100% medical grade PVC
2. Transparent tube with universal connector
3. Soft and flexible
5. Adjustable nose clip assures comfortable fit
6. A ribbed or corrugated tube prevents twisting and cutting off the oxygen flow.
7. Light weight
8. Latex free
9. Sterile, single use
10. Size: S, M, L, XL
11. Length of tube can be customized
What does an oxygen face mask do?
An oxygen mask provides a method to transfer breathing oxygen gas from a storage tank to the lungs. Oxygen masks may cover only the nose and mouth (oral nasal mask) or the entire face (full-face mask).
Simple face masks are typically used to deliver low levels of oxygen. Another type of mask, the Venturi mask, delivers oxygen at higher levels. Sometimes nasal cannulas are also used to deliver high levels of oxygen.