Disposable Anesthesia Mask
• Made of 100% medical—grade PVC, soft and flexible cushion for patient comfort.
• Transparent crown allows for easy monitoring of patient’ s vital signs.
• Optimal air volume in cuff allows for secure seating and sealing.
• It is disposable and reduces the risk of cross—infection; it is safe and reliable for single patients.
• The connection port is a standard diameter of 22/15mm(according to the standard: IS05356-1).
This product can be clinically used to anesthesia breathing.
1#(Newborn), 2#(Infant), 3#(Child), 4#(Adult S), 5#(Adult M), 6#(Adult L).
The anesthesia mask is composed of a cuff, an air inflation cushion, an inflation valve and a positioning frame, and the inflatable cushion of the anesthesia mask is made of medical polyvinyl chloride material. This product should be sterile. The residual amount should less than 10μg/g if use EO sterilization.
1. Please check the specifications and the integrity of the inflatable cushion before use it;
2. Open the package, take out the product;
3. The anesthesia mask is connected with the anesthesia breathing circuit;
4. According to clinical needs for the use of anesthetic, oxygen therapy and artificial aid.
[Contraindication] Patients with massive hemoptysis or airway obstruction.
[Adverse reactions] There is no adverse reaction so far.
1. Please check it before use, if have the following conditions, do not use:
a) Effective period of sterilization;
b) The packaging is damaged or foreign matter.
2. This product should be operated by medical staff and discard after single use.