Endotracheal Tubes Preformed (Preformed Nasal Use)
• Made of non-toxic medical-grade PVC, transparent, clear and smooth.
• Radio opaque line through the length for x—ray visualization.
• With high volume low pressure cuff. High volume cuff seals the tracheal wall positively.
1. Made of non-toxic medical grade PVC
2. Transparent, clear and smooth
3. With a high volume low pressure cuff
4. With a bevelled tip
5. The bevel is left-facing
6. With a Murphy eye
7. With a pilot balloon
8. With a spring-loaded valve with a Luer lock connector
9. With a standard 15 mm connector
10. With a radio-opaque line which extends all the way to the tip
11. ID, OD and length printed on the tube
12. For single Use
14. Preformed for nasal use
15. Anatomically shaped
16. Cuffed or uncuffed
1. A bevelled tip will pass much easier through the vocal chords than a tube with a cross-cut distal opening.
2. The bevel is left-facing rather than right-facing to allow a better view of the ETT tip entering the field of view from right to left/midline and then passing throught the vocal chords.
3. The Murphy eye provides an alternate gas passage way
4. A pilot balloon which allows for (rough) tactile and visual confirmation of cuff inflation after intubation or deflation just before extubation.
5. A standard 15mm connector allows attachment of a variety of breathing systems and anesthetic circuits.
6. A radio-opaque line is helpful to confirm an adequate tube position on a chest X-ray
7. The anatomical shape makes easier insertion and removal, reduces pressure on nares
8. Designed for Short or Long-Term Intubations