This fully featured ICU ventilator is the first ventilator able to be used at a magnetic field strength of up to 50 mT. The HAMILTON-MR1 combines reliability and high performance with patient-adaptive modes that support advanced lung-protective strategies, making it the ideal choice for any critical care department that needs to transport ventilated patients to the MRI department.
- MR-Conditional (up to 50 mT) with the use of 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla static magnetic field scanners
- Integrated TeslaSpy magnetic field navigator
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- Up to 9 hours of battery operating time
- Independence from gas cylinders or compressors
- Noninvasive ventilation and integrated high flow oxygen therapy
- Advanced ventilation modes including ASV® - Adaptive Support Ventilation