Ankle air bag ROM adjustable walking brace
1. Soft Tissue Injuries
2. Grade 2 and 3 sprains
3. Stable fractures
4. Post-operative use
5. Trauma and rehab
Features and Benefit:
1. Adjustable air chambersto accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance
2. Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust, medial.lateral dual air cell system inflates sides equality.
3. Injection molded plastic uprights make the premium more light-weight than the standard at the same time which can proved the same function as the aluminium uprights.
4. Molded plastic uprights with slits for fixing straps and preventing them moving upwards or down.
5. Wider Footbed for increased stability.
6. Cushioned inner/outer non-skid soles are designed to cushion and absorb shock.
7. Easy-to-use, hook and loop straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg.
8. Universal design fits right or left foot.