6-connected filtration system
To meet the needs of the experiment to the maximum extent!
1 Applicable diameter of filter membrane: 47mm/50mm
2. Effective Filtration Diameter: 40mm
3. Number of filter heads: 1-3-6
4. Detection methods: membrane filtration
5. Drainage mode: Diaphragm pump negative pressure drainage, no need for air cylinders.
6. Drainage rate: 100ml/13s (with film)
7. Sterilization methods of filter head: humid heat sterilization and rapid flame gun sterilization
8. Size: 60*20*14 cm (length*width*height)
9. Weight: 3kg
10. Power: 30W
11. Working Voltage: AC220V/50HZ
12. Noise less than 30dB
13. Physical Button Switch
14. Hexapod structure
The filter cup adopts a unique lip seal design without clamps and O-rings to ensure leak-free operation and uniform microbial recovery.
Pre-sterilization of filter membranes, i.e. disassembly and ready-to-use, can minimize the main pollutant sources and improve the detection reliability.
Direct drainage, no need to drain bottle, easy to install and use;
Built-in three imported diaphragm liquid pumps, higher efficiency;
Small fuselage to reduce the occupancy of the operating table area;
Waterproof switch is simple and convenient
The design of triple filter head can simultaneously drain and improve work efficiency.
The filter head can be quickly disassembled and assembled, and can be sterilized by humidity and heat alone.
The filter head can be quickly sterilized by flame, which is convenient for continuous experimental operation.