compact laboratory peristaltic pump
Min.: 0 l/min (0 us gal/min)
Max.: 0.07 l/min (0.0185 us gal/min)
Harvard Peristaltic Pump P-70
The Harvard Peristaltic Pump P-70 offers unparalleled accuracy, reproducibility, and ease of use. P-70 drive provides flow rates from 0.001 to 70 ml/min
The Harvard Peristaltic Pump consists of a control unit, a motor drive, a tubing cassette and some sample tubing.
Other benefits include:
• The ability to separate the motor drive from the controller to facilitate use and save space in incubators and fume hoods
• A library of tubing sizes is stored in the pump's memory minimizing set up time
• Custom tubing can be used allowing complete flexibility
• A full range of interchangeable motor drives to allow for economical ease of use over a broad flow rate range.
A complete range of programmable functions allow the pump to be easily adapted to a wide range of dispensing applications. The pump has pre-programmed flow profiles for:
• Constant Flow
• Flow Ramps
• Pulsatile Flow
• Concentration Based Fluid Delivery