TIE-ON SURGICAL MASK 3 layers, WITH MELTBLOWN
CLASS 1 MEDICAL DEVICE
The surgical face mask MSK01-058 is a class I medical device, made in Tunisia, this is a single-use filtration device made of two external layers of PP Nonwoven Hydrophobic high efficiency soft on the skin and an internal layer of MELTBLOWN with a high bacterial filtration efficiency.
Two PP laces are fixed on the edges of the mask to allow an easily worn around the ears. On the upper side, there is a comfortable clip to adjust the mask around the nose.
• - This product is a medical device, complies with the requirements of European directive 93/42 / EEC
• - It has the marking : CE
• - It is manufactured under the system certified EN ISO 13485: 2016
• - Its performance was evaluated according to the criteria of the standard:
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: BFE (%) ≥ 99,5%
Breathability : Delta P (Pa/cm²) = 53,58< 60
WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, PINK
Storage at room temperatures. Protect from moisture, light, dust and other external contaminants.
The product will expire 5 years after date of production if correctly stored in the original sales package.
Is NOT a sterile product.
WARNING: Not suitable for people with allergies to polypropylene, latex and polyester.
-The mask should be worn adjusting the laces around the ears and trimming the nose-clip ensuring to cover the nose and mouth.
METHOD OF DISPOSAL:
Dispose according to local regulations.
- Distribution box of 50 masks of size: 10.5x19x12.5cm
Carton of 20 boxes of size: 26x39x53.5 cm