Hermes Hybrid Dosimetry™ Module
HERMES Hybrid Viewer Dosimetry Module™ is an easy-to-use application for calculating
internal radiation dose distribution from Planar Whole Body and SPECT images.
• Obtain results within 15 minutes
• Automatic and manual registration of serial images to common reference
• Easy-to-use and flexible
• ROI/VOI drawing: 17 organ ROI & 5 lesion ROIs
• Non-linear curve fitting of the time-activity curves
• Mono or bi-exponential fitting
• S-factor mass scaling
• Latest dose-factors used in dose calculation
• Attenuation correction of geometric mean
• Attenuation correction
• If anterior+posterior images and mu-map are available geometric mean projections can be corrected
• for attenuation: using rebinning & mu-map scaling (radionuclide vs. CT) and forward-projection
• MIRD / OLINDA calculations
• Suitable for most common therapy isotopes.
• Produces OLINDA input file for independent verification.
• SPECT and Planar Whole Body
• Comprehensive result report page