MiniDoc plus is the follower of the renowned system MiniDoc.
tiny size though you save space on the laboratory bench
with Scientific Grade CMOS camera for good contrast
especially designed for preparative working
Application: MiniDoc plus is an Imaging-System which will be connected to your computer.
It allows a documentation of DNA resp. Protein gels as well as preparative working.
MiniDoc plus – an Imaging-System according to your wishes!
First of all the tiny size of the MiniDoc plus which is W 41 cm x D 45 cm x H 60 cm has
• The powerful UV transilluminator UVT-22 ME with filter size of 14 x 22 cm and
homogeneous light is removable and can be switched against an LED
white light or LED blue light transilluminator (price reduction).
• As standard, the system is equipped with Epi-White light and Epi-Blue light, each
• Three different operating modes are possible for the UV transilluminator:
- The transilluminator lights up only for the time set on the rear timer.
- The transilluminator lights up permanently, but when the door is opened, it will be switched off.
- The UV light burns permanently even when the door is opened, though preparative work can be carried out.
• The drawer allows the transilluminator to be pulled out, the UV protection shield
- Nevertheless, UV glasses or a visor should also be worn.
• The very sensitive Scientific Grade CMOS camera convinces as a color camera
also in monochrome mode. It is an 8-bit camera with 1.5 megapixels and
binning possibility in monochrome mode. It transmits the data via USB 3.0.