ChemoLum 8300 Multi-Imaging-System
The Imaging System ChemoLum 8300 is a system which can be individually adapted with different modules of illumination according to the needs and wishes of the customer. It is possible to do chemiluminescence as well as multiplex fluorescence detection.
An overview of the different illumination modules can be seen in the brochure.
ChemoLum 8300 is especially designed for detection of weak signals.
The System ChemoLum 8300 is especially designed for detection of weak
- The system consists of an absolutely lighttight housing with black inside though very weak signals can still be detected.
- A Scientific Grade CCD camera with 16 bit and 8,3 Mega-Pixel which can be
cooled 40° beyond room temperature guaranties with big pixel size and binning
function (condensing of pixel to one Superpixel) high sensitivity.
- An outstanding fixed lens with f: 1:0,8 improves the sensitivity. A zoom lens is not suitable for weak signals.
Handling of the camera and the filter wheel:
- The zoom function is given by changing the height positon of the camera.
The maximum gel size of this system is 24 x 30 cm.
- Aperture and Focus are motorized and are software controlled.
- Four presets can be stored and individual setting is possible as well
- The filter wheel has 5 positions. One position remains free for
chemoluminescence detection. The positioning of a filter is also software
controlled. Following optical filters are available:
Cat. No. 28 08 753 535 nm
Cat. No. 28 08 759 590 nm
Cat. No. 28 08 762 620 nm
Cat. No. 28 08 767 670 nm