HORUS 600 is an advanced videodermatoscopy / videocapillaroscopy system compliant with Legislative Decree 81/2008. Thanks to the total ergonomics and compactness of the trolley, it allows working in any condition in absolute compliance with the provisions of the law.
• 22 “touch-screen monitor adjustable in height, inclination and rotation.
• Adjustable worktop with locking system that guarantees the maintenance of the chosen position.
• Removable keyboard with variable inclination and soft pad-holder bearing.
• Double antistatic rubber wheels with pedal lock.
• Integrated UPS (optional) for quick advice in the lane and for not interrupting work in the absence of current.
• Export of images to CD-DVD and pen-drive.
• Predisposition for network connection.
ERGONOMICS … AT YOUR FEET
Thanks to the ergonomics of the handpiece, the compact dimensions and the low weight, the Horus dermatoscope allows you to work for a long time without straining your wrist. Moreover, its dimensions allow it to reach any anatomical district. The commands of “stop” and “save” image are managed by a double pedal (also available wireless) that allows to work completely free hands.
The Horus trolley-mounted systems are equipped with integrated supports to prevent accidental drops of the probe during the inactivity phases. HS 600 allows the housing of two probes simultaneously.