ELISA test thermo-shaker / benchtop / digital / for microplates
Max.: 60 °C (140 °F)
Min.: 25 °C (77 °F)
Thermo-Shaker was designed using the multi-system principle, which allows using it as three independent devices:
Incubator for lasting incubation without shaking of micro quantities (insect, plant cell cultures, etc.) in immunoplates; Microplate shaker for operation in the cold room or other conditions, which do not require temperature stabilisation; Microplate thermo-shaker for immunochemistry and molecular diagnostics, where the requirements to the result reproducibility and thus to the precise method regulation are particularly high.
A distinctive feature of HTI thermo-shakers Immunchem-2200 is the patented two-side heating of microtest plates that allows achieving exact correspondence of the set and actual temperature in wells of the microtest plates.
Thermo-Shaker Immunochem-2200 provides:
• Gentle or vigorous shaking of samples;
• Regulation, stabilisation and indication of rotation speed;
• Even shaking amplitude throughout Thermo-Shaker platform;
• Setting and indication of the required operation time;
• Automatic stop of platform movement after the set time expires;
• Indication of the current operation time;
• Setting and indication of the required temperature on the platform. The device can be used in:
• Cytochemistry for in situ reactions;
• Immunochemistry for immunofermentative reactions;
• Biochemistry for enzyme and protein analysis;
• Molecular chemistry for matrix analysis.