2.0 ml, 3.0 ml, 4.0 ml, 5.0 ml, 6.0 ml.
Principle of Inspection
The inactivated preservation solution contains protein denaturant, nuclease inhibitor, PH buffer and other components, can lyse cells, release nucleic acid while avoiding nucleic acid degradation, and the samples collected by the inactivated preservation solution are used for molecular detection.
1. Ensure integrity during DNA & RNA preservatio
2. Leave at room temperature for several minutes to inactivate pathogens such as viruses and bacteria, prevent secondary infection and ensure the safety of transportation and detection personnel. It can inhibit the growth of various viruses or bacteria, kill various infectious factors and realize safe transportation of infectious samples.
3. It can inhibit the growth of various viruses or bacteria, kill various infectious factors and realize safe transportation of infectious samples.
4. The sample stored in the storage solution at room temperature for one month does not affect the integrity of nucleic acid, is suitable for sample transportation in different places, and does not need cold chain.
5. Heating the sample at 56 ℃ for 2 hours in the preservation solution does not affect the integrity of nucleic acid, which provides convenience for inactivating suspected pathogens outside the sampling tube.