malleable emergency splint
AEROresc® EASY Splints
AEROresc® - EASY Splints
Malleable universal splints for the immobilization of human body parts.
• Softly padded sheath made of plastic foam, IXPE Core made of alluminium mixture
• Structured surface on the patient side ensures a secure grip and better air circulation
• Patient side blue and outer side yellow
• Liquid-repellent (blood, secretion, sweat), reusable
• Lightweight | Compact and space - saving | Cuttable
Basic Usage and Application Examples
Reverse C-Curve | Stronger
Form the EASY Splint into C-Curve.
Afterwards pull the splint edges in the opposite direction.
C-Curve | Strong
Bend the splint edges until a C-Curve is formed.
This shape guarantees a solid an unbendable form.
T-Curve | Strongest
Fold the splint towards inside and bend the edges towards
outside until a 90° angle is reached and a T-Curve formed.
This shape guarantees maximum stability.
All models as Tactical version
available upon request!