Filtering half masks of class FFP3 NR D, not reusable (NR). Certified according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009, with EU type examination according to regulation (EU) 2016/425. Meet the requirements of the additional dolomite clogging test (D). Anatomical fits for highest possible wearing comfort and maximum protection through lowest leakage.
• Ergonomic, foldable and expandable folding mask that
adapts well to different face shapes
• Without exhalation valve: maximum protection for mask
wearers and third persons
• Class FFP3 NR D acc. EN 149:2001+A1:2009
• Low breathing resistance and total inwards leakage (TIL)
• Inner nose piece
• Made from multiple layers of PP spunbond and PP
meltblown for optimal filtration performance
• SU = 20 pcs. I per carton 20 SU = 400 pcs.