• Pale blue liquid in white plastic container
[How to Use OPHICLEAN Solution]
1. Use as undiluted solution
2. Fully immerse instruments to be disinfected. Make sure that instruments with pores are in contact with the liquid sufficiently.
3. It is usually immersed for at least 5 minutes to disinfect the instrument.
4. After the immersion, remove the fixture and clean it thoroughly as a large amount of sterilized distilled water. Therefore, when tap water is used, flush with alcohol and dry with compressed air. Also, instruments with pore patterns wash their interior carefully.
5. Concentration of this product during its reuse life must be verified by the OPHICLEAN® Solution Test Strip prior to each use to determine that the concentration of o-phthalaldehyde is above the MEC of 0.3%.
• 4 L X 4 EA/ Box
• Room temperature (15~30℃)
• 24 months after manufacture date (in original, sealed package)