The IST AG LV5 sensor is a flow-through biosensor and offers the possibility for multi-parametric measurements, since up to 5 analytes (glucose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, pyruvate). The sensor features a very small flow cell (1 µL) and therefore requires minimal sample volumes when used as an analyzer.
Further advantages of the LV5 biosensor include:
- Excellent long-term stability over a month in continuous measurement mode (lifetime varies depending on various factor, including the analyte concentration and buffer system (medium) amongst others)
- Long shelf life (under appropriate environmental conditions)
- Gamma and beta sterilization compatible
- Suitable for continuous and analyzer measurement modes
- Fast response time (depends on the buffer system (medium))
- Reference, counter and blank electrodes on-chip
- Integrated flow cell (various volumes)
IST AG offers an evaluation kit for its biosensor: Six Biosensor Transmitter - Evaluation kit for amperometric biosensors
Our Six Biosensor Transmitter enables a direct evaluation of LV5 and IV4 biosensors. The Transmitter can be directly connected to a computer via USB or to any microprocessor via a standard TTL-serial interface. The evaluation software bioMON is also available for the acquisition of measurement data and its analysis in real time.
- OEM version with serial interface for easy integration in custom developments
- Very high current precision (approx. 20 pA)
- 6 current channels with common reference and counter terminals
- Current range can be factory-adjusted to meet specific requirements
- Very light weight