denervation electrosurgical unit / neurosurgery / radio frequency
Modern device for pain treatment and brain lesion
The LG2 is the new, portable radiofrequency (RF) lesion generator from inomed with attractive design, graphical touchscreen user interface, remote control, and a lot more.
The two-channel RF lesion generator supports a large variety of instruments for pain and brain applications. Suitable TC-Electrodes and cannulas complement the product range of inomed for pain treatment. TC Brain-Electrodes round off the product range for the application in functional neurosurgery.
Features of LG2 Lesion generator:
- Continuous RF in two different modes: Temperature or Preset Temperature-Profile
- Pulsed RF in three different modes: Temperature, Pulse Duration, or Voltage
- Direct Nerve Stimulation for the localisation of motor and sensory nerves
- Continuous Temperature and Impedance Monitoring
- Neutral Electrode Contact Quality Monitoring (CQM)
- Saving of up to 25 pre-set programs
- Touchscreen monitor to manage the intuitive workflow
- Digital display of all relevant application parameters
- Remote control to operate the device from sterile field
- Compact and light-weight system design
- Compatible with all inomed TC electrodes for pain and brain application