Modern device for pain treatment and brain lesion
The LG2 is the new, portable radiofrequency (RF) lesion generator from inomed with attractive design, graphical touchscreen user interface, remote control, and a lot more.
The two-channel RF lesion generator supports a large variety of instruments for pain and brain applications. Suitable TC-Electrodes and cannulas complement the product range of inomed for pain treatment. TC Brain-Electrodes round off the product range for the application in functional neurosurgery.
Features of LG2 Lesion generator:
- Continuous RF in two different modes: Temperature or Preset Temperature-Profile
- Pulsed RF in three different modes: Temperature, Pulse Duration, or Voltage
- Direct Nerve Stimulation for the localisation of motor and sensory nerves
- Continuous Temperature and Impedance Monitoring
- Neutral Electrode Contact Quality Monitoring (CQM)
- Saving of up to 25 pre-set programs
- Touchscreen monitor to manage the intuitive workflow
- Digital display of all relevant application parameters
- Remote control to operate the device from sterile field
- Compact and light-weight system design
- Compatible with all inomed TC electrodes for pain and brain application