RTP-type transfer systems, MultiWay System®, Tubing
Systems guaranteeing the aseptic transfer of sterile products or the completely safe evacuation of toxic or infection-risk waste products and material, including sharps, while maintaining seamless containment, preventing any risk of contamination and ensuring the protection of personnel and the environment.
– Range of PTS® Transfer Doors and a range of connection systems, accessories and single-use consumables
– Door materials: 316L stainless steel, POM and PVC
– Seal material: silicone
– Opening/closing system: manual or automatic
– Leak tightness: as per ISO standard 10648-2
– Designed to fit isolators, partitions, hoods, safety cabinets, etc.
– Compatible with the JCE BIOTECHNOLOGY range of connection systems, accessories and single-use consumables and all RTP or DPTE®-type systems of similar diameters
Aseptic transfer of sterile products or completely safe evacuation of toxic or infection risk products and material (IMW), while guaranteeing conditions that prevent any risk of contamination and ensuring
the containment of products and the protection of personnel and the environment.
Optimal safety, contamination prevention & seamless containment:
- Secure locking system preventing the transfer door from being opened
without the door connected to an appropriate external connection
system, accessory or consumable.
- Introduction Diameter 105 mm : Door # PTS A 105®
- Introduction Diameter 150 mm : Door # MWS A 150®
- Introduction Diameter 190 mm : Door # PTS A 190®
- Introduction Diameter 270 mm : Door # PTS A 270®
- Introduction Diameter 350 mm : Door # PTS A 350®