Powerful driving system with a durable body structure increases shaking capacity. Suitable for larger or heavier workloads requiring accurate and reproducible results.
- Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
Automatic run is available with non-volatile set point memory after power interruption, indicated in control display.
Audible/Visible alarm activated by shaking speed deviation.
Shaker protection system against over-current, stalled platform check. (Stalled platform check is only for OS-4000)
Microprocessor PID control.
- Intelligent speed controller enables reproducible results.
Shaking speed calibration enables matching the displayed rpm to the reference point.
Various speed ranges up to max. 500 rpm.
Timer range: 1 min. to 999 hr 59 min.
- 19.1mm (Standard) or 25.4mm for OS-4000
- 25.4mm for OS-7100
- 50.8mm for OS-7200
User friendly control panel.
- Lab Companion’s unique VFD-bright, clear, easy to read.
- Durable membrane touch switch and control knob.
Speed is basically set and displayed in increments of 1 rpm. Also speed increment interval can be set among 1, 5, 10 rpm according to users preference.
Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.