Combo Anesthesia Machine with an O2 Concentrator
Air is free, oxygen is not! Oxygen is expensive: The cost of oxygen continues to climb sharply including tank rental, delivery, and hazmat charges. Does your clinic know its oxygen costs every month?
Nuvo Flow can pay for itself in no time! The overall cost of oxygen is high and climbing. The Nuvo Flow offers a great return on investment in as little as one year. A typical clinic doing 4 hours of surgery a day for a five day week with an average flow rate of 2LPM is using approximately 125,000 liter of oxygen per year.
– Performance for a high standard of care with economic initial investment.
– Ready to go with O2 regulators and system hoses.
– Adult and pediatric circuits with breathing bags.
– Convenient handle for transport
– 5 large locking caster wheels
– Works with all types of vaporizers
Easy Combo Flow Anesthesia Machine with Oxygen Concentrator.
With mounting base ‘E’ yoke and hoses. There is a continuous supply of medical grade 90%-95% pure O2 from a 5 liter/min oxygen concentrator. Reserve O2 supply from O2 ‘E’ tank. Toggle back and forth with the flip of a switch. Very quiet O2 production from room air. O2 concentrator mounted on leg base of machine for portability and convenience. (Does not inclue vaporizer.)
– J0559 Anesthesia machine
– J0559ct Concentrator shelf
– J0744ema Concentrator, 5 liter
– E-Tank yoke, single
– 3-way control valve
– Anesthesia circuit (J0248f and J0248g)