gutta-percha root canal obturator / cordless
«GuttaEst-VL» – the wireless device for warm gutta-percha techniques intended for heating, vertical condensation (obturation) and cutting of gutta-percha in tooth root canal.
Heating is provided by special pen tips (thermo pluggers). They are made from materials with the ability to quickly heat up and cool down. Only the plugger tip heats up to the established temperature. It minimizes the risk of thermal burns when working in the oral cavity of the patient.
Features and benefits:
1. Except the main function (a vertical obturation) the device can be used for an endoactivation of irrigational solution. Combination of intra canаl heating of irrigational solution to the 50 С and vibration improve debridement and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm. Activated heated fluids promote deep cleaning and disinfection of root canals.
2. Vibration during the plugger heating provides more dense obturation, that reduces the patients complications risk after endodontic treatment.
3. EASY USE due to:
- simple navigation;
- LCD-display with all the chosen settings (temperature, vibration).
4. MORE COMFORT due to:
- light-weight ergonomic handpieces (75 g);
- long-life Li-Po battery;
- a bright white light source gives excellent visibility of the operating area gives;
- individually adjustable parameters.
5. SAFE USE due to:
- special audible signals;
- 6 fixed positions of pluggers on device control unit (there is no rotation);
- thermo plugger automatic accuracy checkout function and ability to adjust temperature to any type of plugger;
- thermo pluggers are disinfectable and autoclavable.