1. Assists transportation of client for showering and toileting.
2. Durable design to withstand extensive wet area use.
3. Swing-away independent armrests to assist in side transfer and client access.
4. Clear rear open space enabling positioning over toilet.
5. Easy access for hygiene with open armrest design.
6. Deeper access front trough design for easy cleaning.
7. Non-woven open comfort back strap design giving cleaning access to more back area.
8. Flexible back straps conforming to client shape for support and comfort; straps antibacterial and non-suction designed to avoid skin tear when client is wet.
9. Integral pan carrier glides. Back saver design, assists with emptying the bowel. Can be removed half-way; self-supporting while the bowel/pan is removed.
10. Open armrest design means smaller commode can be used in tight spaces while allowing for natural hip and thigh prominence; eliminates 'pinch point' between armrest and seat.