The Digital H series tower illumination slit lamps from Keeler features quality design and leading technology. Our advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the Keeler Haag style slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability.
H-Style Slit Lamps are available as traditional, digital ready, or digital. Each kind of slit lamp is available with either a 3 or 5 step magnification system.
The Digital slit lamp features a discrete integrated camera with Kapture software and beam splitter. The key camera controls are on the Slit Lamp base to simplify image acquisition. A fibre optic background illuminator and swing in/out diffuser gives additional image control.
Features of slit lamps:
- Tower LED illumination slit lamp with Keeler optics
- Slit Length - 0.2, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 12mm circle (1.8 to 12mm continuously variable), and 1mm square
- Slit Width - 0 to 12mm continuously variable
- Filters: neutral density, red-free, diffuser, cobalt blue, yellow, and IR heat-absorbing filter permanently installed
- 0 to 180 degree continuous slit angle
- 3 step (x10, x16, and x25) or 5 step (x6, x10, x16, x25 and x40) magnification system
- 8° converging eye pieces: 49 to 77mm
Features of the digital slit lamp:
- Full imaging solution with Kapture Lite Software on the digital type
- Joystick image activation
- Shutter and review controls on joystick base
- Background illuminator included
Slit lamps are available in a unit or table mount configuration. Unit modules include a power supply, table top, and mounting post. Table modules include a power supply, drawer, and table top.