APPLICATION: Any surgical procedure including monopolar and bipolar laparoscopic applications and applications in wet environment.
USE: From offices to operating rooms
* The KENTAMED hARTT 400 unit is based on a proprietary technology that guarantees hardware Adjusted Response to Tissue Type.
* Flawless cutting with various instruments in saline. A great choice for laparoscopic procedures.
* Microprocessor controlled
* 6 operating modes:
- CUT and BLEND offer reliable performance through various types of tissue.
- Two COAG modes with opposing characteristics:
COAG provides deep non-carbonizing coagulation whereas FORCED is superficial and sparking. With special electrodes FORCED can mimic the behavior of electrosurgical spray.
- In the bipolar section the model offers immaculate bipolar coagulation capable of vessel sealing as well as bipolar cutting.
* Settings of each mode are stored independently and kept even when the unit is switched off.
* Timer can be used in each mode to secure reproducibility of certain procedures.
* Output power failure detection system
* 3 year warranty