High-quality phase contrast microscope – specially pre-configured with a series of options for flexible expansion
- We have developed this series specially for general applications with phase contrast method. In addition, the stable, modular construction system of the OBL series offers many more options.
- A strong and continously adjustable 20 W halogen illumination unit (Philips) ensures the optimum lighting conditions
- A special fixed, pre-centred phase contrast condenser with aperture diaphragm as well as field diaphragm give you a simplified Koehler illumination and thereby a powerful phase-contrast display of your sample.
- The large mechanical stage and its specimen holder holds up to two samples at the same time and is quick and easy to focus using a coaxial coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides
- A large selection of eyepieces, objectives and colour filters, a simple polarizing unit as well as phase contrast unit are available to you as accessories.
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of delivery.
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version