Kowa's newest portable slit lamp, the "Kowa SL-17" offers optimal stereoscopic viewing with selectable magnification in a compact, lightweight and portable device. Read more.
- a lightweight (790 gr) and very user friendly
- High quality LED (lifetime 60,000 h)
- variable, stepless illumination
- Powered by 4xAAA batteries (at full light intensity of 20,000 lux 140 minutes at 10.000Lux are even 280 minutes possible )
- 10x and 16x magnification
- three slit widths possible (0.1mm, 0.2mm and 0.8mm)
- Anti-tilt design, due to round slit lamp base, ensures higher stability
- available in four colours (white, aqua blue, green, pink)
- Optional new video adapter with diffuser and yellow filter available for digital recording in the anterior eye chamber
The "Kowa SL-17" is a versatile and portable manual slit lamp, which can be used ideally on the different hospital stations and for emergencies locally
With AAA batteries (or standard rechargeable batteries) continuous operation for up to 140 minutes is possible. The stand offers a safe position for the optics.
Simple handling and operation
The SL-17 slit lamp weighs less than 800 grams and offers a simple and versatile operation with a 10x and 16x magnification, 3 slit widths (0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.8mm), spot illumination (diameter 1, 5 and 12mm), a blue filter and a high-quality and durable LED illumination as a light source. The high-quality lighting LED provides stepless light from 10,000 up to 20,000 lux. Due to the ergonomic, non-slip handle, the "Kowa SL-17" offers maximum ease of use for longer examinations. The "Kowa SL-17" also allows a 1mm slot length for the observation of the flare in the anterior chamber