The electronic circulating thermostat PT31 with Peltier element is a versatile and powerful device for temperature control. It is sturdy and easy to use. The PT31 has a continuously adjustable temperature range of 8 to 35 °C, a temperature accuracy of ± 0.2 °C and a resolution of 0.1 °C. The temperature can be read on a 2-line LCD display. Due to its small size, our circulating thermostat requires little space in the laboratory.
• Temperature control using Peltier technology
• Temperature range from 8 to 35 °C
• Temperature accuracy of ± 0.2 °C
• Simple and intuitive menu navigation
• Small device dimensions
• Operation with non-flammable liquids (water or water / glycol mixture) suitable