A novel white light source, ALBALUX FM offers high luminance output that enables long throw distances, narrow beam angles and small optic sizes for specialty lighting applications.
The small 450 nm diode laser pumps a phosphor that produces brilliant, broad-spectrum, incoherent white light. This award-winning technology is the world's first laser-generated white light source of its kind.
• World's highest luminance with novel fiber optic delivery
• Up to 100x the intensity of the white light LED
• Precise beam control and illumination
• Typical >150 lumens fiber output
• CCT 6000K, CR170
• Medical and industrial endoscopy
• Spectroscopic diagnostics
• Biomedical instrumentation
• Machine vision
• Specialty lighting
• Law enforcement