PVA Post-op Ear Packs
1. It is made of sterile PVA sponge, which has completely open pores, soft and elastic, strong absorption, no fiber, and will not lead to reinfection;
2. It solves the problem that the transplanted tissue needs support after tympanoplasty and the ear canal may be narrow after otoplasty;
3. The Post-op Ear Pack expands rapidly after hydration, which could support the transplanted tissue well;
4. With string , easy to take out;
5. Sterilization compression packaging, disposable use.
1. The PVA Post-op Ear Pack is used to support the transplanted tissue after tympanoplasty;
2. It is suitable for external auditory canal filling after external auditory meatoplasty to prevent ear canal stenosis;
3. It absorbs postoperative fluid.
This product is suitable for all major medical institutions.