temperature monitoring system / humidity / laboratory / continuous
Real Time Monitoring out of the Box
The EMS (Express Monitoring) System is a quick, easy, low cost solution to monitor your critical environments and at the same time achieve compliance with your industry guidelines.
Designed to be a preconfigured, easily installed system by the customer inside of their cleanroom or environment for a continuous Environmental Monitoring System. This simple and easy to use solution allows you to install and set up with ease. Installation manuals will be supplied to support the installation and set up process.
The EMS System monitors critical environmental and process parameters such as temperature, humidity, differential pressure, particle counts, carbon dioxide and many other environmental parameters.
- Real time monitoring out of the box
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software
- Pre-configured system
- Real time & historical data analysis
- Alarm notification: e-mail/alarm lights
- Self-executable IQ/OQ documents
- SOP's included as part of the package
- NIST traceable calibration
- Installation manuals
- All sensors come with 2 year warranty