The LINAK FS3 is a foot switch control designed either for frame mount or for use stand-alone on the floor. Available with one or two channels as standard.
The Foot Switch FS3 is an ergonomically designed modular system, developed for use together with LINAK control boxes and IC actuators with intelligent control.
The LINAK® Foot Switch is designed for easy and improved control of applications, such as hospital beds and couches/tables and has been developed in cooperation with end users.
The foot switch is therefore very user and cleaning-friendly and has an aesthetic design. The FS3 is a robust foot control which is available both as a single and double version as well as a ﬂoor and bed model.
When mounting the double version on a bed, the foot switch will be placed on each side of the bed frame to enable easy operation from both sides.
It is also possible to have the double ﬂoor version for medical applications, such as couches/tables, in order to achieve the opportunity to control different motions of the application.
The FS3 is also available in an analogue version and a digital OpenBus™ version.
Features & Options:
• Pedals colour: Dark grey RAL 7016
• Bottom housing colour: Light grey RAL 7035
• Protection class: IPX6 (or IPX6 Washable DURATM for
beds model only)
• Number of functions: 1 or 2 functions
• Cable: Straight 1000 mm and 2000 mm, coiled 600 mm
• Button type: Easy touch tactile switches
• Design: Ergonomic design in the butterfly shape
• Mounting: Floor model or mounted on the side of the
• Usage temperature: +5º C to +40º C
• Storage temperature: -10º C to +50º C
• Relative humidity: 20% to 80% - non-condensing