LINAK battery backup (1.3 Ah 24V) battery for actuator systems in various health care applications. Comes as optional IPX6 Washable.
The BA18 is a cost-effective lead acid battery without integrated charger that can be used in combination with CO53 and with the long-established control box range, of which many are now legacy products.
Easy replacement of the battery due to plug connection towards the control box.
The battery is equipped with a venting membrane placed on the back side of the battery. The membrane permits battery gasses to escape but does not permit penetration of water.
Features and options:
Fixed straight cable in variable lengths with DC plug 5.5X2.5.
(Max. length = 1.3 m)
• Capacity: 1.3 Ah 24V
• Weight: 1250 g
• Charging current: max. 500 mA
• Protection class: IPX6, IPX5 or IPX1
• Colour: Light grey (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005)
• Compatibility: CO53, CB6P2
Legacy products : CB6,CB7, CB9, CB12, CB14, CB18, CB6S
NOTE: (only specific versions may be compatible)
• Ambient temperature: +5°C to +40°C
• Charging: Via LINAK control box with integrated charging
• Charging time: Approx. 6 hours depending on built-in
control box charger
• Recharging during storage: Battery recharging no later than
6 months after production date stated on the label
• Operating temperature: +5 °C to +40 °C
• Storage temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
• Relative humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
• Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa
• Meters above sea level: Max. 3000 meters
• Approvals: IEC60601-1
CAN/CSA-22.2 No. 60601-1