The LINAK massage motor can add comfort to many types of adjustable medical applications. Ideal for treatment couches and tables. Simple to mount.
The massage motor can be added to all kinds of couches and tables, chairs or beds for treatment and examination. It enables comfort, relaxation and tension release for patients and clients.
The massage motors are directly connected to the actuator port at the control box – no extra wiring at the application, simple and easy mounting.
Combined with a LINAK® hand control and OpenBus™ control box, the massage system offers benefits like:
Different massage programmes via OpenBus programmable software
High safety level thanks to integrated thermo switch
One hand control for control of movement and massage intensity and massage pattern
• Supply voltage: 24 V DC
• Current consumption: Max. 0.5 A
• Housing colour: Dark grey (RAL 7016)
• Housing material: V0 plastics PC/ABS
• Safety: Integrated thermo switch (PTC) cuts off when the
temperature exceeds the critical level
• Protection class: IPX0
• Compatibility: CB6 OBMe, CB16 OBF, (CB20 pending)
MJB006-0x to be used for OpenBus™ impulse drive
• Duty cycle: 10%, 30 min. max.
• Operating temperature: +5°C to +40°C
• Storage temperature: -10°C to +50°C
• Relative humidity: 20% to 80% - non-condensing
• Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060hPa
• Height above sea level: Max. 3000 meters
• Approvals: Medical approvals to be determined