On quoteRef WJCHWWWWX
Inspired by industrial design, this edger unequivocally evokes the robustness of the German brand. The tiltable screen allows comfortable access to all machine functions by respecting the individual working position of the operator. The large graphical touch screen interface guides the user securely through all the processing steps.
•E.6 Mineral / Plastic Version – Five 90 mm (3.5 in) edging wheels:
all plastics (CR 39, polycarbonate, Trivex™, high index), mineral wheel,
bevel and rimless finishing, rimless polishing, Tilted Bevel wheel.
• E.6 Plastic Only Version – Four 90 mm (3.5 in) edging wheels:
all plastics (CR39, polycarbonate, Trivex™, high index), bevel and rimless finishing,bevel and rimless polishing, Tilted Bevel wheel.
• Sd (Smart Design) Technology for complicated designs with a new milling tool.
• Integrated drilling function: holes, notches, blind or slots.
• Drilling angle adjusts automatically from 0° to 30°
• Lens measurement prior to roughing with accuracy of 50 μ.
Sensing front and rear curvature and lens thickness
• Visual preview of lens on request, before starting roughing cycle.
•6 different bevels: front face, rear face, percentage (default setting), automatic bevel, bevel according to a specific curve, manual bevel.
• 4 specific Edging processes per material can be selected, allowing full control
of the stresses applied to each lens due to coating, material, and thickness.