Take your Performance to the next level with StimGuide - the first FDA-cleared TMS navigation system designed for the clinical setting.
The Horizon Performance with StimGuide navigated TMS package ensures simple, precise and consistent coil positioning by aligning 4 parameters – contact, XY location, tilt and rotation.
StimGuide also features E-z MT, a simplified motor threshold determination process with an EMG option.
Simple, Precise, & Consistent
If you only have a contact sensor, you may be missing your target. Contact is only one of the 4 parameters used for positioning. StimGuide steers you to your precise treatment target by aligning contact, distance (XY location), tilt, and rotation
• - Green indicator appears when all 4 parameters are aligned
• - Simple 3D positioning without an MRI
• - Quality control - even with multiple technicians the treatment target for each patient remains the same
• - Simplify motor threshold determination with 2-step E-z MT
• - EMG (Electromyography) option available