isothermal titration calorimeter / for the pharmaceutical industry
MicroCal PEAQ-ITC Automated
for the pharmaceutical industry
High productivity measurement of multiple binding parameters.
The MicroCal PEAQ-ITC Automated is a configurable, low volume, highly sensitive isothermal titration calorimeter which offers the convenience of unattended operation. It delivers direct, label-free in solution measurement of all binding parameters in a single experiment. Applications include characterizing molecular interactions of small molecules, proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids, lipids and other biomolecules. It can also be used to measure enzyme kinetics.
- User-friendly design tools assist in selecting experimental run parameters.
All binding parameters (affinity, stoichiometry, enthalpy and entropy) in a single experiment.
- Quick to first result with minimal assay development, no labelling, no immobilization and no molecular weight limitations.
- High signal to noise gives more confidence in accessing data quality and relevance of generated affinity and thermodynamic parameters.
- Outstanding data quality for sub-millimolar to picomolar disassociation constants.
- Coin shaped cell optimizes sample mixing.
- Nonreactive Hastelloy for chemical resistance and compatibility with biological samples.
- Sensitivity to investigate any biomolecular interaction using as little as 10µg of protein.
- Samples presented in temperature controlled 96-well plate.
- Fully automated system with walk-away operation for enhanced productivity.